Cranberry Campground 2022 Tourism and Seasonal Site Holders - Update
Due to changes within Cranberry Campground and the COVID-19 Pandemic the campground will remain as seasonal camping only for the 2022 season.
Some details regarding the 2022 season are noted below:
• Opening day: Tuesday May 17th
• Trailer set up: You are welcome to come set up your trailer either Saturday May 14th or Sunday May 15th from 9am-5pm, prior to opening day, Tuesday May 17th
• Seasonal invoices: Invoices will be sent out between Monday May 9th and Friday May 13th. If you have not received an invoice by May 13th, or your email has changed, please contact email@example.com
• Seasonal fees: Payment IS DUE NO LATER than Saturday May 21st. The office will be opened Saturday May 21st from 10am-2pm for anyone wanting to pay in person.
• We are operating as seasonal only. However, seasonal site holders can request friends and family to rent a short term site. If you are interested in having friends or family rent a site, pre booking is required. Please submit your requests to the campground email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management and staff want to thank you in advance for your cooperation in this registration process.
WELCOME TO CRAN CAMPING
Come as our guests, leave as our friends! Nestled along beautiful Merigomish Harbour, 2.6 miles of water frontage is yours to enjoy! The perfect place to watch the sun go down, to gaze at stars while the kids are catching fire flies or to cozy up around the fire. Spend the day relaxing at the pool or kayaking the harbour. Whatever your plans, we are the perfect stopping place!
We are conveniently located 20 minutes from New Glasgow and Antigonish, where there are lots of restaurants and shopping areas! We are 40 minutes away from the P.E.I. ferry and 45 minutes away from the Cabot trail. We are looking forward to meeting you!